Dec 3, 2007

Waiting, Not Skating

I had a really good session the other night. In Utah County the evening was very cool, and though at first it seemed too cold, after a few minutes I warmed right up and the air was most refreshing.

Not much happening in terms of tricks, but good ollies, manuals, on and off of short platforms, all in my favorite parking lot.

And now it is snowing; not necessarily too cold, but certainly too wet and slick for any skating, which leaves me in the unenviable position of waiting for the Spring.

P.S. For those of you snowboarders who are instead rejoicing, yeah, I snowboarded for about 15 years, but it's just too much money and time for an old man like me. In a year or two when my son is older, then winters might seem a little riper and brighter...

No comments: